SEAMAX Stainless Steel Transom Launching Dolly with 12 Inches Wheels for Inflatable Boat and Aluminum Boat by SEAMAX at Tunis Landing. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Installation Instructions These transom wheels should only be installed by an adult with some experience in working with power tools. To install the wheel set properly, first drill 2 holes (5/16'') in the transom for the mounting each bracket. Addition reinforcement may be required in some aluminum transom. Use marine sealant such as Sikaflex 291 to seal the gaps. Clip the wheel legs onto the brackets one by one. The wheels must face towards the boat tubes and be as far apart as possible (it br
Product Description & Reviews
Installation Instructions These transom wheels should only be installed by an adult with some experience in working with power tools. To install the wheel set properly, first drill 2 holes (5/16") in the transom for the mounting each bracket. Addition reinforcement may be required in some aluminum transom. Use marine sealant such as Sikaflex 291 to seal the gaps. Clip the wheel legs onto the brackets one by one. The wheels must face towards the boat tubes and be as far apart as possible (it brings more stability when moving the boat around) and clear the boat tubes by about one inch so they don't rub against the tubes when being raised or lowered. The wheels must also clear from the bottom of the boat by about one inch when placed in their lowered position. Once you have determined the mounting positions for the brackets which should be straight up and down on the transom and about 6-8 inches up from the bottom of the bracket to the bottom of the boat. Mark where to drill the 5/16" holes (drill bit not included). This is best done by separating the leg assembly from the bracket. Double check everything again before drilling any holes! Holes and transom must be vertical. Use the supplied washers and lock nuts on the bolts on the inside of the transom to secure the brackets to the transom and then cap them with the supplied acorn nuts to protect your boat when rolled up. www.seamaxcanada.com 1877-907-7766
Features & Highlights
- Durable stainless steel transom brackets, legs, and installation hardware are good for use in saltwater and fresh water. Good for inflatable boats, aluminum boats and fiberglass boats.
- Designed for boats with transom. The length of the boat should not exceed 16 FT. Total weight not exceeding 500 Lbs. These transom wheels should only be installed by an adult with some experience in working with tools. To install the wheel set properly, you will need to drill 4 holes (5/16") in the transom for the mounting. Addition reinforcement may be required on some aluminum transom. And you can use marine sealant and suggested Sikaflex 291.
- Benefit from its spring loaded wider hand pull bar for easy leg attachment and removal. Fast setting leg to down position for launching or up position during boating.
- Tire inflation: Dolly tires may not be fully inflated when shipping; please only give 15-20 PSI pressure at room temperature before using. Best to use portable type digital air pump in case tire over inflated. Tire over inflated will cause damage and the warranty is not covered. Dual wheel kit is available for this dolly for heavy loading application.
- Maintenance: Check tire pressure before use. Rinse with fresh water after each use. Lubricate the spring loaded bar and axis. To maximize product longevity, store the wheels in a cool and shaped area away from heat, direct sunlight, and UV. 2-years manufacturer limited warranty within USA & Canada. 30 days free replacement on any defective ransom wheel sets.
12.2 x 8.27 x 27.95 inches
Have questions about this item (721541240761), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SEAMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 5193481, ean: 0033259298867,
The Carlisle brand of specialty tires and wheels provides a comprehensive product portfolio for lawn and garden, ATV/ UTV, trailers/haulers, agriculture, construction, industrial, and tube/flap market segments. Driven by ingenuity and innovation, our...
mpn: BTLW14, ean: 0655222802149,
Taking your boat out should be relaxing. Launch your boat with ease with ALEKO's heavy duty dinghy launching wheels. Simply attach the wheels to your boat and you'll be able to roll it down the shore and into the water. ALEKO's wheels are a snap to i...
mpn: Dual Wheels Upgrade Kit, ean: 0081175855022,
Give a 4-Wheels system option to your Seamax Easy Load Launching Wheels.. 12'' dual wheels system suggested for large boat with wider transom.. Provide better support on soft terrain and sandy beach.. Package includes: 2x 12 inch Pneumatic tire, 2...